Events on online security, social media skills, hiring staff and more
We hope you have been enjoying all the fantastic activities on offer so far.
Here are some of the events happening this week (14-18 March) for NSW Small Business Month. There are many more to choose from on the NSW Small Business Month website.
- Learn to be cyber smart with Microsoft security foundations, an online webinar on 14 March hosted by Microsoft.
- Unicorns Do It! Episode 2, a podcast on creating capacity to focus on your business on 14 March by Unicorn Club.
- Social media marketing, an online webinar on 16 March hosted by Western Sydney Business Centre.
- Employer: Hiring workers webinar on 17 March hosted by the Australian Taxation Office.
- Mental Health in the Workplace workshop in Broken Hill on 17 March hosted by Business Far West and Royal Flying Doctor Service.
- Instagram Reels Masterclass on 19 March in Wagga Wagga hosted by Riverina Murray Business.
- Mentoring Scholarship, from 14 to 31 March, hosted by Mentoring Advisory Panel Institute.
- Marketing and Sales Copywriting for Small Businesses, an on demand webinar available throughout March by Danielle Darwick.