Following an unprecedented year of lockdowns and operational challenges brought on by the COVID-19 virus, the small business sector is now facing one of its biggest downturns in modern history including Australia’s first recession in thirty years.
This year, there are so many critical issues currently impacting business coupled with an uncertain global economic landscape. The unique conditions have changed the way small businesses need to react and adapt their models and operations to move forward in 2021 to reach an optimal COVID-norm.
Small Business Connections Summit & Small Business Expo virtual online events will be presented on the 8th, 9th, and 10th of December to assist and empower businesses to embrace the challenges ahead.
Government support and programs are rolling out following this year’s Federal Budget, making the last quarter of the year and the start of 2021 a critical time for SMEs. Small businesses should position themselves to revive and develop key strategies in the face of the many uncertainties of operating a business in today’s market place.
Positioned as the last major SME business event this year, the combined Small Business Connections Summit and Small Business Expo will include over one hundred speakers and exhibitors and host thousands of visitors over the three days on the 8th, 9th, and 10th of December.
Critical topics on issues vital to SMEs including,
- Funding options for SMEs in 2021, presented by banks, non-banks, fintech’s, grants, joint ventures and trade sales, including Q&A and comprehensive review the latest funding solutions.
- Managing Cash Flow in the COVID-norm
- Understand and engage with key government support programs and assistance.
- Engaging with the digital economy, understanding the many options for growth.
- Staying on top of health and wellness issues, the pressures of doing business today.
- Cyber Security critical issues, legal obligations, govt support and solutions.
- Marketing matters more than ever in a sales-led recovery, review the latest trends, and how to add to the bottom line.
- Innovation and technologies adapt in the era of digitisation.
- Options and opportunities for small business post COVID-19.
Small Business Connections Summit Speakers including representatives from the government, business leaders, C-level executives from publicly listed and major privately-held companies, industry experts, opinion leaders, industry experts and key decision-makers.
- Keynote sessions with Government Ministers and Business Leaders
- Panel discussions and case studies
- Workshops and networking forums
- Delegates will engage with high-quality content with a focus on:
- financial services, domestic and international trade, innovative digital marketing strategies, cutting-edge tech, trends, and services, and the evolving B2B marketplace and business essentials.
Small Business Connections Summit is a major focus for SMEs across all industry sectors
Attending and/or sponsoring or exhibiting at the SBC Summit & Small Business Expo will help get your business back on track and minimise economic challenges with a focus on 2021.
SME growth and development are the cornerstones of the Small Business Connections Summit & Small Business Expo showcasing business successes, trends and solutions; address challenges and strategies in constantly changing marketplaces; connect entrepreneurs, thought leaders, social media influencers, government facilitators, industry experts and c-level executives from around Australia.
This December, Small Business Connections (SBC) will harness an extensive network of SME stakeholders to present the inaugural Small Business Connections Summit & Small Business Expo 8-9-10 December
Sponsor, Partner, Exhibitor and SBC Media Packages available: info@SBCmedia.com.au
Supported by Small Business Connections media platform and presented by ABF Events. www.ABF.events