My VIP Cleaning Company was a busy and successful cleaning business. But owner, Ariel, felt she was spending too much time chasing customers for payment and struggled to keep track of the invoices her contractors sent her. Her accountant had helped set up her bookkeeping through QuickBooks, but Ariel needed to further automate her business.
Ariel used mainly contractors as her workforce with a couple of direct employees. Her contractors emailed PDF or Word document invoices to her after each job, which meant she had to manually enter each transaction into QuickBooks.
Based on the volume of manual invoices she generated, Ariel was constantly chasing late payments due to the lack of visibility of invoice status.
She spent so much time adding transactions into QuickBooks and fixing manual errors that she put her business expansion plans on hold. She didn’t have enough time to nurture customer relationships or even spend time with her family.
Then Ariel discovered LUCA Plus
With the help of her accountant, My VIP Cleaning Company adopted a digital solution by syncing their existing QuickBooks accounting software with LUCA Plus’ e-invoicing feature. This immediately helped Ariel get on top of some of her most significant business challenges.
- Ariel no longer needed to manually enter invoices received from contractors, resulting in immediate time and cost savings.
- Ariel created a digital network with her contractors, which meant quicker payments and faster accounts reconciliation.
- Ariel was excited that automation and digitisation of accounts payable and receivable resulted in improved cash-flow.
Success with e-invoicing
Ariel is delighted with the immediate business improvements enabled by the automation and digitisation of the accounts payable and receivable process. Not only has syncing LUCA Plus to QuickBooks regained Ariel precious time to work on growing her business, but it has also resulted in significant cost reductions. The benefits include:
- My VIP Cleaning Company is saving around $1k per month*
- Faster bookkeeping and reconciliation
- A reduction in errors caused by manual process
- Happier contractors as they’re receiving payment more quickly
- BAS lodgement is smoother, quicker and more efficient
And as a bonus, Ariel feels much happier and has less stress running her business. Best of all, she has more time to spend with her family.
Visit LUCA Plus to see how your small business can save money & time with e-invoicing. Enjoy these free e-invoicing resources designed for small businesses.